This guide has been developed, citing the following common standards:
- ANSI standard AAMI PB 70:2012 Liquid barrier performance and classification
protective clothing and drapes intended for use in health care facilities (Liquid barrier performance and classification of protective apparel and drapes intended for use in health care facilities).
- ISO standard 22609 Protective clothing against infectious agents –
Medical masks – Method of testing the penetration resistance of synthetic blood.
- ASTM F1670 / F1671 M-13 Standard Test Methods
on the penetration resistance of protective clothing materials to blood-borne pathogens, using the Phi-X174 bacteriophage penetration test system (Phi-X174 Standard Test Method for Resistance of Materials Used in Protective Clothing to Penetration by Blood-Borne Pathogens Using Phi-X174 Bacteriophage Penetration as a Test System1).
- Standard EN 14126 Protective suits -Method and performance requirements
Test method for protective clothing against infectious agents
- Performance requirements and tests methods for protective clothing against infective agents).
- AAMI Standard TIR 11:2005 Selection and use of protective clothing and towels
undergoing surgery in medical facilities.
- BS EN 13795-3:2019 Linen, isolation protective clothing for use
in medical surgery and clean air use for patients, teams
clinical and equipment – Part 3: Performance requirements and performance levels.
- National standards TCVN 6343-1:2007 and 6343-2:2007 Gloves for medical examination
used 1 time.
- Standard EN 166/2002 Eye protection devices – Specifications (Personal
eye protection – Specifications).
- WHO list of personal protective equipment for infection control and
WHO list of Personal Protective Equipment for Infection and Prevention Control.
- Vietnamese standard TCVN 8389-1:2010 Conventional medical masks.
- Vietnamese standard TCVN 8389-2:2010 Medical masks to prevent infection.
- Standard EN 149 : 2001 + A1: 2009 FFP2 NR D; NIOSH-42C FR84.
- Standard EN 14683 : 2019 Medical masks – Particular requirements and methods
try (Medical face masks – Requirements and test methods)
- Standard EN ISO 11737-1.
- Decision No. 468/QD-BYT dated February 19, 2020 of the Minister of Health on the
promulgate Guidelines for the prevention and control of acute respiratory infections caused by
Corona virus 2019 (Covid-19) withdrawal in medical examination and treatment facilities