Latex Gloves “Powdered” means the cornstarch contained in the Gloves to make it easier to put on the Gloves.
+ Often used in the medical industry because of its cheaper price and especially with the requirement of "one patient - one pair of gloves" to avoid spreading the disease, it will be faster to change into a pair of powdered gloves instead. much faster and easier.
+ This powder to prevent adhesion when wearing Gloves. Commonly used in biotechnology and pharmaceutical industry, drive industry, semiconductor and microelectronics, especially in surgery to ensure absolute safety for patients with powder allergies can also be treated. heal quickly, without causing suspicion for surgical gloves when there are symptoms of difficulty in wound healing (if any).
The outstanding advantages of latex gloves
1. High tear resistance, good adhesion: Latex gloves are natural gloves, so the adhesion is much better than Nitrile gloves. Usage: good elasticity, suitable for many people with different hand sizes. Besides, it adheres and hugs tightly in the hand to create a comfortable feeling.
2. Sensitivity and accuracy when working: Latex gloves are like a second skin that not only helps protect the skin of hands, avoiding the risk of infection at work, but also creates a genuine feeling when handling contact with objects, helping to increase work efficiency.
3. No bad smell: Latex mixed with anti-bacterial, anti-mold and anti-odor chemicals. This helps the glove not to hiss, no longer smell of rubber, bring a pleasant feeling, no unpleasant smell when used.
4. Biodegradability, environmentally friendly: Using completely from latex, it can be biodegraded very well, safe for the environment.
5. Reasonable price: The price of latex gloves is relatively cheap, suitable for many consumers.